Pages

Friday, June 15, 2018

My dream holiday recount

My dream holiday recount


Visit the mate ma’a Tonga players


I went to see the MATE MA’A TONGA players. In my tongan flag private jet. In side my private jet my parents sipping on champagne, with my brothers.


Me with my little sisters were sipping some of our fav drinks. Well we were sipping our drinks we were Relaxing on comfortable golden chairs.


When we got to Tonga I was ran outside with my two little Princesses to go hug Jason taumalolo because he's the best ever, the same as the team to!


After that we went out for a fabulous amazing dinner with the tongan players then my fanz were taking pics with the tongan player because they are a wonderful team.


So we finish our mine blowing dinner I payed for the dinner because i'm a billionaire, so I can buy everything.


Now it was time to say goodbye to them because I was going to go back home!!



No comments:

Post a Comment