Pages

Monday, March 4, 2019

All about me 2019



Hello, Kia ora, Talofa malo lelei I name is Malia I am year 6 student at St Pius X Catholic school. I have a great family that knows how to speak Tongan very well. I love to do math and writing when we learn it at school. I am good at playing sports. I enjoy spending time and playing with my friends and family, I also love to sing. My challenges are to do well in school and get a good education! When I grow up I want to work in my dream job, getting a certificate for doing at school will help with this. My goal is to try my best at completing all my learning and not to give up. Especially when learning something new or something I need to work on. This year I am looking forward to getting a certificate for doing a great job in school. Queen Naija and Cardi B inspire me to be a great singer like them because of their amazing, stunning voices!  I really did this art of work, that was about our new school and I am looking forward to it! Myself and my class had to draw a piece of art for our new school. If you like positive things then you are in right place.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Malia,

    I love your goals about doing well at school. I especially like the way you daid you would keep trying and not give up.
    I am so proud of you.
    Keep up the great work!
    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete
  2. "said" not "daid" :)
    Mrs M did not read her work before publishing!

    Mrs M (again)

    ReplyDelete