Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2018

It's Pancake day

Learning Goal : We are learning to be creative
and use adjectives to describe our toppings.
SUCCESS CRITERIA:
  • I can find images for my toppings that connect with the person the pancake is for.
  • I can explain how the images connect with the person
  • I can use WOW! adjectives to describe the toppings on my creative pancake


On my pancake I have chosen to add melted chocolate because when she hugs me it melts my heart. I added the blueberries because her favorite color is blue. And I added some juicy coconuts because it reminds me how me and her always eat coconuts in Tonga. Also we like coconuts to. I added hot chocolate because when she hugs me my heart feels like I am warm. I added sweet strawberries because everyday she kisses on my cheek. I dream about her and I love her. I added beautiful rainbow sprinkles because every time she smiles at me it makes me really happy. I have added some rainbow cupcakes because every morning she works hard to make us ready for school. She makes us nice and beautiful every day, just like the rainbow cupcakes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Malia,I'm so proud of you,you make me very emotional reading what you've wrote,I want you to know that I always got your back,k.keep up the good work ��,love you darl

    ReplyDelete