Pages

Friday, November 24, 2017

My typing Test



I am practicing my typing so I can be quicker and more accurate.

This will help me finish my work faster.

Monday


Why I got 25 for my (WPM). It is because I was not trying to type fast so I got 25 for my (WPM).


Why I got 28 for my (WPM). It is because I was tying really really hard to type my faster.


Why I got 27 for my (WPM). It is because I was tying to type slow but I just typed faster and that is how I got 27 (WPM).


Friday


Why I got 23 for my (WPM). It is because I did not try my best to type really fast that is how I got 23 for my (WPM).


Why I got 23 for my (WPM). It is because I was not trying my best best to type my fast so I just 23 for my (WPM).


Why I got 24 for my (WPM). It because I was trying a little to get a higher WPM so that is how I got 24 for my (WPM).


No comments:

Post a Comment