Pages

Friday, November 17, 2017

My typing Test

I am practicing my typing so I can be quicker and more accurate.

This will help me finish my work faster.

Monday

Why I got 26 for my (WPM). It because I tried typing best but not my best best best I just try to type a little.


Why I got 25 for my (WPM).  It because I was not trying to type my best I was just typing so I can get better at typing.


Why I got 26 for my (WPM)  It because I was not trying to do my best so I can get better I just done my typing so I can get a little faster.


Why I got 24 for my (WPM) It because I was not trying to do my best at typing so I got 24 for my (WPM). 


Why I got 24 for my (WPM). It because I did not tried my best to get higher and higher at typing for my (WPM). Something like that.


Why I got  29 for my (WPM). It is because I  tried my best to get better at typing and so I can get better and better. So that I can type faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment