Pages

Monday, May 7, 2018

My Silent Reading

Image result for amulet

I read 164 to the end of the book

My book about Emily and her brother Navin went with Miskit to go save there mother from a danger creature that ate there mother. 

So they went in a big machine that Emliy's great grandfather keep for a long time. In the big machine they went to save Navin mother.

 Navin was driving with Miskit after a few seconds they saw the tunnel that lead them into the the place were all the scary creature were. Miskit gaped out a weapon to kill the scary creatures. 

They saw Navin mothers hand waving also they found the creature that Emily's mother  Emily throw a rope into the creature that her mother was in. So Emily went to help her mother get out of the creature. 

But! they could not get Emily mother out so Miskit said they needed to cut the rope so Miskit cut the so Emliy said to her mother that she will come back so she did and they saved her. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is Giacomo and I live in Gisborne New Zealand. I go to Wainui Beach school. I liked your book report because of your spelling and it seems like a good book. This book report reminded me how much i love reading. I like to read fantasy books - what sort of books do you like?

    ReplyDelete