Pages

Sunday, August 20, 2017

My typing Test

I am practicing my typing so I can be quicker and more accurate.

This will help me finish my work faster.

Monday

The reason my (WPM ) is this amount is because I was so focus on my typing.
that's why my (WPM) is that amount .
Why is my (WPM) is this number. is because I was not focus on my typing and next time when I do typing I will try to focus on my typing.


Why is my (WPM) different to the other one is because now I got focus on my typing now i am getting better at doing my typing now.

Friday


Why is my (WPM) this is because I was so happy to do my typing and my brain was on not off cause if my brain is of I can't do my typing.

Why is my (WPM) this number now is cause I was thinking when I was doing my typing I was thinking about if my (WPM) is going to be higher.

Why is my (WPM) different to the other two is cause and lower is cause my brain was about to turn off but I remembered that I was doing my typing so my brain came on again.  







No comments:

Post a Comment